Hellish Quart Crashing on Steam Deck? Try These 7 Solutions
Hellish Quart Crashing on Steam Deck: Hellish Quart is an intense medieval combat game, but it’s frustrating when it crashes on Steam Deck. Here are seven fixes to get you back in the action:
Solution 1: Basic Checks
Solution 2: Reinsert SD Card
If you run Hellish Quart from an SD card, reinsert it. If this doesn’t work, try a different SD card or install the game on internal storage.
Solution 3: Re-Initialize DNS
Change your DNS settings. To do this:
- Go to the Linux desktop.
- Click the Wi-Fi icon and select “Configure Network Connection.”
- Change the Method to Manual and enter Google’s DNS (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168).
Solution 4: Update Steam Deck
Ensure your SteamOS is up to date. To check for updates:
- Open the sidebar.
- Go to Settings, System.
- Apply updates and restart if necessary.
Solution 5: Change Proton Version
Steam Deck uses Proton for compatibility. To change the Proton version:
- Go to the game’s Settings, Properties, Compatibility.
- Check Proton Experimental to select from different versions.
Solution 6: Reset Steam Deck
Resetting the Steam Deck can clear issues. To do this:
- Go to Settings, System, and Factory Reset.
This takes the device back to its original state.
Solution 7: Contact Support
If none of the above works, contact Steam Deck support for assistance.
In conclusion, these fixes should help you overcome Hellish Quart crashes on Steam Deck. Enjoy the game without interruptions!