TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to TreknRaft!
These terms and conditions govern your use of TreknRaft website, available at https://www.treknraft..com/. Please read and understand these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms, kindly refrain from using TreknRaft.
Last Updated: October 21st, 2023
By accessing this website, you are signifying your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the stipulations outlined herein, please do not proceed to use TreknRaft.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual visiting this website and adhering to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” pertain to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms used here apply to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary for us to assist the Client in the best possible way, meeting the Client’s needs concerning the provision of the Company’s services. These terms are subject to the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any use of these terms in the singular, plural, capitalized, or he/she or they shall be considered interchangeable and refer to the same.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, Markhor and/or its licensors retain intellectual property rights to all content on TreknRaft. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access TreknRaft for personal use, but subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from TreknRaft
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from TreknRaft
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from TreknRaft
- Redistribute content from TreknRaft
TreknRaft may offer areas for users to post and exchange opinions and information. Markhor does not pre-screen, edit, publish, or review Comments before their appearance on the website. Comments reflect the views of the individuals posting them and do not necessarily align with the views of Markhor, its agents, or affiliates. Markhor shall not be held liable for Comments, or for any liabilities, damages, or expenses arising from the use or posting of Comments on this website.
Markhor reserves the right to monitor Comments and remove those deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents.
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material invading privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful acts.
You hereby grant Markhor a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and authorize others to use and reproduce your Comments in any form or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website similarly to how they link to other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, with the exception of non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information provided they meet certain criteria:
- The link should not be deceptive
- It should not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services
- It should fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may approve link requests from:
- Commonly-known consumer/business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Charitable organizations
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will consider link requests if:
- The link does not negatively affect our reputation or that of our accredited businesses
- The organization has no negative records with us
- The benefit to us from the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Markhor
- The link is in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link does not:
- Deceive users
- Falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services
- Violate the context of the linking party’s site.
If your organization falls under the categories listed above and you wish to link to our website, please send an email to Markhor. Include your name, organization name, contact information, your site’s URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website by:
- Using our corporate name
- Utilizing the uniform resource locator being linked to
- Employing any other description that fits within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Markhor’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking unless a trademark license agreement is in place.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. No links should appear on any Website that may be considered libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing upon third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our Website. By linking to our Website continuously, you are bound to and agree to follow these linking terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find a link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
We cannot guarantee the correctness of the information on this website, nor warrant its completeness or accuracy. We also cannot promise the continuous availability of the website or the timeliness of the content on the website.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions concerning our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as the website and its information and services remain free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.